The Club has a duty of care to all those on its premises. With this in mind the Committee has decided that once we get to Stage 1 of the Scottish Government’s Route Map – hopefully soon after 28 May – the following criteria will apply to all those members visiting the Forth Cruising Club’s open areas, Clubhouse and workshop/store.
· Ensure physical distancing is adhered to at all times (approx 2 metres)
· Implement frequent hand washing and hygiene measures
· Maintain cough etiquette
· Use face coverings and gloves where appropriate
· Avoid group gatherings
· Read and obey all the signs at the accesses to the Clubhouse and workshop/store.
· Access to the Clubhouse is restricted to the noticeboard area and toilets, ie the upstairs is closed and out of bounds.
· Doors to both the ladies and gents toilets (except cubicles) are to remain wedged open to minimise any touching. Only 1 person at a time is allowed within each toilet area.
· Sanitising wipes are provided in both toilet areas to be used to wipe all surfaces touched. Soap, hot water and paper towels are available. Dispose of paper towels and wipes in the bins provided without touching the bins. (Close the wipes container after use to avoid the remainder being wasted by evaporation.)
· The workshop/store area is open for use. Again, soap, hot water and towels are available for hand washing. Sanitising wipes are provided for use on all surfaces touched. Dispose of paper towels and hand wipes in the bin provided.
Please note the sanitising wipes are not for cleaning hands, especially in the workshop area.
If any member feels uncomfortable with the number of other members on site they should leave and return at a later date. The Committee do not wish to operate a rota system.
Please do not visit the Club premises if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms associated with Covid 19.
The Committee will not be policing the site, nor will the Clubhouse and workshop/store be cleaned independently.